New Sponsors And Some Thanks For My Old Ones

ben_travis

EDIT: THIS TOPIC WAS POSTED BEFORE THE ONE IN TRIALS CHAT, BUT HAS ONLY JUST BEEN PROCESSED..EITHER WAY.......

Firstly, i would like to thank my previous sponsors that i have left - Czar & Heatsink.

Whether people like deng or not, is besides the point, i have really enjoyed riding for him, his bikes / components are good, and i see his designs / contributions to the trials industry on a different level to many folk out there but hey, lets not go into that. I want to thank him for all he has done for me.

Steve@heatsink, was always good to me, very complimentary to me, and always listened to my feedback, some of the components were exceptional, and i will still have HSB products on my bike for my new sponsors (in the form of the mk2 vee adapters) Cheers and Good luck steve.

Right,

Onto the new sponsors.

Trialtech - Dave has been incredible with a deal running his trialtech products (i have had this deal a while, but thought i would bring it to light now), and am glad to be associated with him again after his departure from Tarty Bikes

Atomz - I will be riding the atomz frame and parts for 2008, and am really really looking forward to the new bike arriving and getting a blast of it. The team of riders that they have going now is incredible, and from all around the globe, i feel privileged to be part of this team.

I will obviously still be riding for Tarty Bikes, who are as good to me now as they have ever been., i wouldnt advise anyone to shop anywhere else

I will keep you updated with vids and pics in the near future.

Cheers

Edited by ben_travis

Firstly, i would like to thank my previous sponsors that i have left - Czar & Heatsink.

Whether people like deng or not, is besides the point, i have really enjoyed riding for him, his bikes / components are good, and i see his designs / contributions to the trials industry on a different level to many folk out there but hey, lets not go into that. I want to thank him for all he has done for me.

Steve@heatsink, was always good to me, very complimentary to me, and always listened to my feedback, some of the components were exceptional, and i will still have HSB products on my bike for my new sponsors (in the form of the mk2 vee adapters) Cheers and Good luck steve.

Right,

Onto the new sponsors.

Trialtech - Dave has been incredible with a deal running his trialtech products (i have had this deal a while, but thought i would bring it to light now), and am glad to be associated with him again after his departure from Tarty Bikes

Atomz - I will be riding the atomz frame and parts for 2008, and am really really looking forward to the new bike arriving and getting a blast of it. The team of riders that they have going now is incredible, and from all around the globe, i feel privileged to be part of this team.

I will obviously still be riding for Tarty Bikes, who are as good to me now as they have ever been., i wouldnt advise anyone to shop anywhere else

I will keep you updated with vids and pics in the near future.

Cheers

Nice 1 Ben, Loving your vids! Looking forward to a new vid soon (Y)

Well done Ben nice to see one of the good guys getting a bit of what they deserve, Hope you gEt the new frame for the "trip" I love those bad boys you seem rather tall for them though?

Edited by jambo