New Frame.

hi, i am currently riding a monty 221ti 04 and am thinking of getting a new frame because mine is holdind me back.

i am thinking of a monty 221 pr frame or an echo lite frame or any others that may be good for a second bike.

so basicly just give me advice and feedback onto your frames / any frame that you recomend.

thanks,

caz

my mate has just got a echo lite 06 frame and he loves it but says its a little heavy on the rear, but really nice to ride though.

ive just invested in a DOB frame but its not arrived yet and it a little project for the summer but ive been told they are such a great frame to ride and very light aswel.

but at the end of the day its up to you and depends on how much you want to spend...

my mate has just got a echo lite 06 frame and he loves it but says its a little heavy on the rear, but really nice to ride though.

ive just invested in a DOB frame but its not arrived yet and it a little project for the summer but ive been told they are such a great frame to ride and very light aswel.

but at the end of the day its up to you and depends on how much you want to spend...

im looking for something that is reliable but not too expensive im not going to go over £270 for a frame.

so any more ideas and thanks (Y)

Hi I have just bought an Echo team frame (because of snapping my T-mag) it is such a nice bike to ride although being slightly heavier at the back end. I have not currently got drilled rim at the back, but once I do I think that it will even out a bit more. I would recommend this frame.

A Pr frame will be almost identical geometry to your Ti and will most likely be heavier to boot. If you want a lighter frame you'll struggle as the Ti is a very good, light frame with excellent geometry for compy/natural riding.

thanks ,

im thinking an echo lite its time for a change :P

• 2 months later...