Freewheel + Jeans Not A Good Combo

we were out riding and a mate of mine ( JSY Taylor ) had a pair of baggay jeans on, as usual you would think to roll back ( the pedal just went into his shin ) or go all the way round ( but as he went round his jeans got supper tight, he was sat down for ages LIL JSY chris managed to get him out with some pliars and a hell of a lot of force, Well here are the pictures.

Matt

post-14270-1210362812_thumb.jpg

other picture

post-14270-1210362953_thumb.jpg

that really would not be good if you were on your own lol

Ha i wasn't alone but might as well of been, i will post a pic up soon.... It happened to me and the lil bastards rode of then decided to come back and take pictures and slate me :( What c**ts lol had to cut myself free :)

Tom

About two years ago that happened to me in oxford. but it didnt realy get caught it just ripped all the way up the inside of my jeans. I was riding around in practically my boxers. man that was embarrasing. it was about 10 in the morning but i didnt leave till about 6

Ha i wasn't alone but might as well of been, i will post a pic up soon.... It happened to me and the lil bastards rode of then decided to come back and take pictures and slate me :( What c**ts lol had to cut myself free :)

Tom

Haha, good times. Sucks to be you! :D

• 2 weeks later...

i let a lad on mi bike who had never rid trials befor and it eat him in the end he had to take his jeans off and it was in the winter but aventually we got them out rather funny actually lol makes me chuckle evertime i think about it lol.

this happened to me on my bike at work i was riding about in the shop testing my break and they got caught just after the only other person had gone to get lunch i was trapped then some customers came in while i was trapped was quite embarrassing.

joe