Read the guidelines -Monty 221 Pr

The point of not being able to buy or sell in nmc is to stop people joining up to scam people, so it's for your own good really.

Wait to be validated, make good posts, read the rules again, and you'll be able to post in the classifieds.

Matt

i have been on here for months and i havent been validated and i keep posting but i cant get validated

I was validated within my first 2 weeks I think it was. That’s because I didn't use slang language. I always copy my post put it into the word document then do spell check.. Read the rules! It’s so much fun being validated :).

Craig :).

Also use capital's at the beginning of your sentence. The mods don't like people who don't structure the sentence's properly. I been on the forums for like 9 months now and i am still not validated but i don't moan about it.

Scott.

It’s so much fun being validated :).

:P

Also use capital's at the beginning of your sentence. The mods don't like people who don't structure the sentence's properly. I been on the forums for like 9 months now and i am still not validated but i don't moan about it.

And don't over use apostrophes.

I really want a monty 221Pr but I would have to wait a year for the 800quid to buy one.

Is anybody selling one that's in good condition, no cracks and selling for about 400?

Post back.

I have been on here for months and I haven't been validated and I keep posting but I cant get validated.

I do use all of those things and I still have not been validated so why is it taking so long?

Evidently not...

Buzz buzz...

Edited by Spelling Bee