Magura Julie

Gogz-

I get the same problem with HS33's. I wear gloves but when i get off to chill out then decide to jump back on and quickly practice 1 more stunt i don't put my gloves on and my levers let me know about it lol.

u could always rap som faom round it and then use elcetriac tape:)

just a thourght m8

Your grasp of basic English amazes me.

For the other questions, Julie levers can't be changed (unless it's for another julie lever)

05+ magura lever blades can be changed, for deng's etc...

Try the foam idea if you like, or wear some gloves (Y)

Matt

Blood blisters as in pinch blisters or do you just mean normal blisters?

If you mean normal blisters then you just need to toughen up your fingers :D

If its pinch blisters then you need to look at your lever setup so that it doesnt pinch the skin.

Personally I ride with gloves because it saves your palms from gravel if you bin it (nowt worse than gripping bars tight with gravel in your palms >_< ) and they help me grip the bars with sweaty hands. Gloves dont stop callouses from forming and they dont stop blisters until you get callouses (or the callouses get too thick and form blisters underneath them). Ive never suffered from blisters on any of my brake fingers though.

Blood blisters as in pinch blisters or do you just mean normal blisters?

If you mean normal blisters then you just need to toughen up your fingers :D

If its pinch blisters then you need to look at your lever setup so that it doesn't pinch the skin.

Personally I ride with gloves because it saves your palms from gravel if you bin it (nowt worse than gripping bars tight with gravel in your palms >_< ) and they help me grip the bars with sweaty hands. Gloves dont stop callouses from forming and they dont stop blisters until you get callouses (or the callouses get too thick and form blisters underneath them). Ive never suffered from blisters on any of my brake fingers though.

i have worked a nice callus where the blood blister was now but its starting to effect the side of my finger now. it was a blister the size of a 5p then it filled up with blood lol

gloves are OK bit i find it easier to ride without them