Loans + Cars = Good Idea?

Sam Nichols

my parents actually kept their ford granada for like 140,000miles (bout 30,000miles longer than it could cope with) just till they saved for a new passat.

ive been taught money borrowing isnt necessary, for example the rigmarole punkman went through and the extra cash your gonna get yourself into - balance transfers etc

but its always nice to drive a nice car, and it does take extra cash. buy something nice like a toyota auris or a civic

my parents actually kept their ford granada for like 140,000miles (bout 30,000miles longer than it could cope with) just till they saved for a new passat.

ive been taught money borrowing isnt necessary, for example the rigmarole punkman went through and the extra cash your gonna get yourself into - balance transfers etc

but its always nice to drive a nice car, and it does take extra cash. buy something nice like a toyota auris or a civic

i didnt go quite through that rigmarole, was purely giving an example of the credit cards available to young people like me, and the amount you can borrow, and pay no interest, if your careful.

it hows i plan on getting my new motorbike.

for the record i payed for my car using £5000 of my own beans, and borrowed £2500 of my mums beans.