New Mod Stem, Something A Bit Longer

Simpson

Currently riding an adamant A3 with Monty Ti bar and stem combo. I really like the feel and length of the bars but fancy changing the stem over. But I'm not really an expert with how stem lengths affect the ride of the bike so im looking for a bit of advise.

I want something thats going to change the feel of the bike, so looking for something higher i think. Been looking at a Viz Logic (long), Protech and (Try All because i like the look of the bar stem combo) Im guessing all of these are compatible with my current bars?

So yea what would you guys suggest? If im really undecided ill nab a T-master stem out of someones shed and see how i get along with it. Ill keep the Ti stem untill im sure i like the new set up.

If your running Monty bars then a high rise stem like T-master & Viz will probably be too much.

Isn't the Echo Team stem like 10mm longer than the Monty? Maybe try that one and put a few spacers under the stem to boost it up a bit.

Well im getting new forks through tommorow, so i could use more stem stakers to make the bar height higher, but i just fancyed a change to be honest, tired of changing frames now! haha dont really fancy a team stem, ran one of those for a year or so, so was willing to try something different. So would a high stem + high rise bars just be too overkill you think then?

And about 4047 pounds over priced

Theres a £7 increase for the new one :P

IMO the T-masters are too high! unless your using spacers atm, then take them off to bring the hight back down a bit. The cheapest option is just a spacer (10mm?) under your existing stem. Otherwise i'd go for the Team or Trialstech.