Rim Grind New Pads Needed

Nickkkkk

ill enter my input then run, you will get so many replies

blue rock pads

+1

But the plastic backings on for them snap/crack fairly easy. So when mine snapped, I took them out of the plastic, cut them to size, and put them in some CNC'ed backings and they are mint. If anyone reccomends heatsink reds, don't get them because mine lost all there meat in a matter of weeks.

I hated my Rock Blues, but I could never get the grind harsh enough, but then I bought a bike with rock blues on a pretty harsh grind and it was dead good, I then deduced that I can't grind for shit.

But the plastic backings on for them snap/crack fairly easy.

Absolute bollocks,

Are you saying that based on the fact that you've snapped 1/maybe 2 plastic backings then moved straight onto CNCd ones?

Maybe you can't set up a brake?

Cousts are pretty good.

Never really used them for long enough to give a proper review though.

i think i will buy something like those rock blue pads at tartybikes but there is none in stock if any one fancy's selling me some for a well grinded rim, give me a shout!! ty for the comments

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

If anyone reccomends heatsink reds, don't get them because mine lost all there meat in a matter of weeks.

My heatsink reds are atleast 4 months old, still got half of the pad on one side and more than half on the other.

Absolute bollocks,

Are you saying that based on the fact that you've snapped 1/maybe 2 plastic backings then moved straight onto CNCd ones?

He's not the only one to have snapped backing on them. I have snapped 4 of the backings in a very short period of time.

Personaly I would recomend heatsink reds in CNC'd backings. Best brake I have EVER had.