New Echo Casset Hubs

bt rider

hello i was wundering if any one has ridden the new echo casset hubs as i am thinking of getting one as they are half price on tarty but i have not ridden one yet so i don't no what they are like so if someone could let me no and tell me what they are like thanks Jordan.

Edited by bt rider

are they loud and is there a difrence in ur pne and the echo one or are they all the same

Mine is fairly loud. I've heard that the Adamant ones are the best ones, so i'd advise one of them if you must. I must admit, i'd much rather have a profile though,

Mine is fairly loud. I've heard that the Adamant ones are the best ones, so i'd advise one of them if you must. I must admit, i'd much rather have a profile though,

so wud i but the adimint is £57 and a profile is £160

so wud i but the adimint is £57 and a profile is £160

save up another 50 quid and get a profile.

not worth the risk.

Matx

i dont know where you went to school but i make the 103 pounds and not 50.........

regardless of his maths, from what ive heard about the deng cassette hubs none of it is good, axles snapping, skips more ahppily than a 4 yr old girl with pig tails on prozac.

keep saving or get a second hand profile, or even better if you dont want to spend the money get a screw on freewheel

i dont know where you went to school but i make the 103 pounds and not 50.........

regardless of his maths, from what ive heard about the deng cassette hubs none of it is good, axles snapping, skips more ahppily than a 4 yr old girl with pig tails on prozac.

keep saving or get a second hand profile, or even better if you dont want to spend the money get a screw on freewheel

what i was thinking.

Matx

Profiles are available for £130 from various bmx shops.

However my first Deng freehub was a defect. The second was good untill the axle snapped.. But it was a custom axle so that'll be the problem, also over tightening might have been a slight 'cause...

Anyway, after using Deng, Profile, Tensile, the earlier Shimano/ Dicta/ ACS, i'm extremely happy with the Eno for 116mm.

How are you validated?

The Spelling Bee was thinking the same. Buzzzz buzzzz.

Hello I was wondering if any one has ridden the new Echo cassette hubs as I am thinking of getting one as they are half price on Tarty. I have not ridden one yet so I don't know what they are like so if someone could let me know and tell me what they are like. Thanks, Jordan.

Why? Do they skip a lot then ?

What was wrong with it?

Are they loud and is there a difference in your one and the echo one or are they all the same?

So would I but the Adamant is £57 and a Profile is £160.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.