Bristol 31.05.08 A Few Pictures

2sixstreet

Rowlands' gap to manual was not only massive, but executed to perfection - I'm still creaming now

Also, Ben Johnson is silly good no matter who's bike he's on (for those that don't know, Ben [guy in other photos] hopped on that bike for a little go as his is out of action, and utterly rinsed!)

Cool shots too, as expected :P

Also, Ben Johnson is silly good no matter who's bike he's on (for those that don't know, Ben [guy in other photos] hopped on that bike for a little go as his is out of action, and utterly rinsed!)

Shame he scratches some though. :P

Nice pics Dave, like the one of Ben on the bench, shame about the muppet in the red tshirt. :giggle:

Also Rowlands is just a monster.

You've really managed to bring the colours out on these photos. I especially like the contrast on the bench with the first two photos. My only criticism is that some of them are a bit blurry. That was the trouble I always had with taking photos.

Seems you're still improving though - good job (Y)

i did apolgise for scratching the bike, still feeling bad about it now. photos look dave but then again i aint no photo expert so dont listen to a word i say!!! Good ride even though i didn't have my own bike with me and thanks to anyone who let me have ago on their bike. sorry jo