South Wales...newport/cardiff?

Diz

Hi guys!

I live in newport and am struggling to find people to ride with. I'm gonna be out and about on the bike on sunday and wondered if there was any interest in a street session?

I'm aware newport isnt great for trials so if anyone has any ideas of other locations nearby, let us know on this topic. Obviously if the locations were near a train staion that would be helpful not only for myself but if anyone else decided to turn up.

• 4 months later...

Cardiff, is alright.

Personally I enjoy riding there, for my level its fine. I'm just getting back into it too.

Reason why I say its just alright is because some riders dislike it as the riding spots tend not to be very close together and theres not many big things there. I say theres not many big things there, but that is most probabbly because none of us have ever got good enough to hit anything like that.

I'd say its a good idea to pop down for a ride, see if it suits you. What I will say is Bristol is better.

Cardiff, is alright.

Personally I enjoy riding there, for my level its fine. I'm just getting back into it too.

Reason why I say its just alright is because some riders dislike it as the riding spots tend not to be very close together and theres not many big things there. I say theres not many big things there, but that is most probabbly because none of us have ever got good enough to hit anything like that.

I'd say its a good idea to pop down for a ride, see if it suits you. What I will say is Bristol is better.

I will have to sometime. I find riding a small wall is better than riding a big wall that i could only just tap for example. That way it's more fun learning other ways to get up onto the object instead of repeatedly tapping the same god damn wall! >_<

I just heard from my mates who skate and bmx that it was good. But yeah Bristol is pretty darn good.

• 2 weeks later...