Braces

Tom_

Just do it, this is the only point in your life where you can still do something about it. You will really regret not doing it later, when it's already too late.

I had braces aswell [i was 12 though] and it really isn't that bad, people get used to it after a while and don't even see it anymore.

If you are really that concerned.

http://www.invisalignclinic.co.uk/?gclid=C...CFQntlAod4QZlWw

I'm sure you won't like the number, but ask your orthodontist and maybe you'd be reduced because of your age.

I had braces, and had to have 2 teeth removed for them, I thought my teeth were fine back then, they weren't exactly all over the place, just my front teeth a bit goofy.

Although now my teeth don't line up amazingly, the top teeth are perfect, my bottom teeth are all angled and when I bite/close my mouth instead of my bottom teeth sitting inside of my top ones, they sit on top of each other.

As a result I can't really do a decent smile.

I also made the mistake of eating toffee with my braces in, it pulled out the main crown at the back that holds the whole brace in place.

It also did hurt when the rail came out of the guide and stabbed me in the cheek, one orthodontist couldn't fix it, but my regular guy was amazing with orthodontistry (is that a word).

Going to the orthodonist also got me lots of days off school. =D

Yea, I Coulda had somthing like that, but now that my mums gone off, my dad cant afford it :( So Im stuck with the free jobby off the NHS, which Im guessing is the cheapest shittist standard stuff.... :(

Yea, I Coulda had somthing like that, but now that my mums gone off, my dad cant afford it :( So Im stuck with the free jobby off the NHS, which Im guessing is the cheapest shittist standard stuff.... :(

Its not cheap/shit.. its very clever stuff.. its just more noticeable that the clear braces :)

1 month before i turned 18, i got braces put on and they are staying on for 18 months.

Am i bothered? No not at all...when it all comes off, i'll be off to uni with perfect teeth all free of charge from the NHS. I asked my ortho how much it will cost me if i had to pay and she said at least £3000.