Help:(

bradnutter

Hey people, if u remember i put a post up of my snaped zoo tht came through the post :(, but i sent the frame back to the person who i brought it off about 4 weeks ago and i havnt recieved my money back :( I cannot get in touch with him and its really annoying cos trials bike riders are good qualitly salemans. the sellers name is jacecottrials and i cant get in touch with him to recive my money back. :( if u can help me i thank you but at the moment it feels like im being played for a mug. and its annoying me.

Thks brad

• 1 month later...

bump sorry i havnt bumped this, there has been to many issues with the computer so this is my 1st time on the forum for a long time. but plzz help, cos its been even longer now, ive sent the frame back but have not recieved any money back from the guy. thnks hope u can help me

:)

Did you get his real name, address or anything? If all you have to go by is his user name, and address-you said you mailed it to him, then it may be kinda rough. :( If you have a name and address I believe you could take him to court, but you received the frame-I assume used- and there was most likely no guarantees given. If you received it cracked, or not at all, it would be different, but you broke it after you bought it. He is probably not obligated to refund you. (N)

Sounds like you have just learned your first lesson in online transactions-always get a copy of there real government issued ID.

How much did you spend on the frame?

Did you get his real name, address or anything? If all you have to go by is his user name, and address-you said you mailed it to him, then it may be kinda rough. :( If you have a name and address I believe you could take him to court, but you received the frame-I assume used- and there was most likely no guarantees given. If you received it cracked, or not at all, it would be different, but you broke it after you bought it. He is probably not obligated to refund you. (N)

Sounds like you have just learned your first lesson in online transactions-always get a copy of there real government issued ID.

yo he said that he got it snapped if so i think someone should help him that is a full member and pm him for a refund

i recived the frame wen it was broke, i didnt brake it it came broke, and plus i spent 60 quid onit and he promised he would give it to me, but its been like 2 months since he said tht :S

Edited by bradnutter

How did you actually arrange that you was sending it back?

Did you put a letter in the parcel explaining why you were sending it back, and that you wanted a refund?

Msn?

Phone?

Did he even know that you were sending it back?

i told him on msn tht i was sending the frame back, and he said yhh andd i saID ARe u going to send the money and he said yh but i havnt recived it :S and i sent it back by post and he did recive it. soo i dunno. its jst annoying wen smebody says there gunna do it but they dnt

i told him on msn tht i was sending the frame back, and he said yhh andd i saID ARe u going to send the money and he said yh but i havnt recived it :S and i sent it back by post and he did recive it. soo i dunno. its jst annoying wen smebody says there gunna do it but they dnt

Have you spoke to him since he recived the frame?

he went on msn and i said can u please send my money please and i didnt get a response, and i sent him an email and i didnt get anythink back :( it was really out of order

He has been online recently so this topic should draw his attention your way reminding him that you haven't just left it.

Sorry, I can't really do much more, hopefully a full member would be so kind to Pm him for you and tell him to get his act together.

He has been online recently so this topic should draw his attention your way reminding him that you haven't just left it.

Sorry, I can't really do much more, hopefully a full member would be so kind to Pm him for you and tell him to get his act together.

thnks mate for all u dne, i jst hope i get my money back cos i really need a trials bike again. :(

bump

You don't need to bump a thread 15 minutes after the last post in it.

To be honest, it sounds like you got

played for a mug

the moment you sent the frame back to him. If he sent you a snapped frame, which you paid for, then that's pretty sketchy in the first place. If you actually sent him the frame back without getting the money or anything at all back off him first, you've basically played right into his hands?

You don't need to bump a thread 15 minutes after the last post in it.

To be honest, it sounds like you got

the moment you sent the frame back to him. If he sent you a snapped frame, which you paid for, then that's pretty sketchy in the first place. If you actually sent him the frame back without getting the money or anything at all back off him first, you've basically played right into his hands?

yhh its jst harsh, all i want is my money, so i can get my new trials, bike or frames, but i cnt because i need that extra 60 to get me my frame.

Go there and kick his ass full stop

Why don't you wanna post his adress? He scammed you? And if anything you can hope for the best that someone kind enough like bongo nearly did and go round there and collect it. The wrong attitude won't get you the money back.

And yes you keep saying its out of order, thats life, all i can say is just keep on trying to contact him, maybe find out who his friends are? Try and speak to them.

Go there and kick his ass full stop

Why don't you wanna post his adress? He scammed you? And if anything you can hope for the best that someone kind enough like bongo nearly did and go round there and collect it. The wrong attitude won't get you the money back.

And yes you keep saying its out of order, thats life, all i can say is just keep on trying to contact him, maybe find out who his friends are? Try and speak to them.

i didnt kno u could post his address, i might jst do tht, but i do not know were to send his address??

Hi, I have just been looking through the thread and it does seem that they may have scammed you. I am making this assumption by the fact that you have returned the product and they have simply cut off contact without without returning any money :( . The way i see it is that you can either keep trying to contact them and nothing, or you may want to go and speak to the local police near you to see if they can help in anyway.

As with posting address's online i really don't think that you should do that as I am sure you have to ask for permission before you can do so, or they can claim that you are harassing them etc.