Great British Roadtrip!

Diz

As the title suggests i'm trying to arrange a roadtrip around the UK and i'm after some good suggestions for locations to ride.

A nice mix of street and natural would be good, and any suggestions welcomed.

natty or street?

I generally prefer street but a bit of both would be good.

i think you need to head up north! Up Shipley/Leeds way, or maybe even further! Darlington, newcastle...

should come to the farm, im planning on expanding my personal trials park a bit this summer :P

I've got quite a few mates up newcastle way so could be a plan.

If you're going to be in the south west at all, I'd strongly recommend fitting in both Bristol and Plymouth for street, and while you're down you could hit up one of the ridiculously many awesome natty spots up on Dartmoor :)

I used to live down in torquay and plymouth was one of my favourite spots for street. Been up on dartmoor a few times as well so they're both one's which will probably make the list.

Bristols just down the road from me as well so that'll be going on the list.

if you go through warrignton stop at asda some great gaps and sidehops plus aload of forests with alot of cut down trees and a river to gap but id only sugegst it as a quick "while he's getting food" stop. =]

When i first read this i thought you were gonna suggest i pick you guys up some food...but obviously not :giggle:

Sounds good as well. Chances of landing in the river?

Some photo's would be good of your riding spots, it'll help to finalise the plans. Should be writing up the travel plans soon so i'll put them up on here. Would be good to get a load of you guys out for it. Although, rather than doing the roadtrip in a few days or whatever, will probably be over a few weekends so more people are able to make it.

could always pay us welshies a visit ;) we'll show you proper natural :P

Thats a given anyway, seeing as i live in newport. I'll probably be popping up to swansea as soon as the cars sorted.