Team Fortress 2

Haz

gota love steam

i play look out for me on insurgency as maxxis26

I just reinstalled orange box aswell, never played TF2 though as the majority of online gamers are cocks. Though I think a TF game will be pretty cool :)

the orange box collection is £20 and worth every penny

its 5 games in total so really cheap + theres loads of mods for half life 2 all free!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is a random drop thing now. Hate these free weekends, all the servers I frequent are full of annoying little tards.

Edit: Just saw some guy join the server and straight away got the new spy pistol.

Edited by ZeroMatt

We need to play some time man, I always see you on there.

You use Teamspeak/Vent?

Yeah sure , although I'm not on that often, but if I see you playing I'll pop in.

Don't use ts or vent but got a headset from ages ago when I used to, so I'm open to it.

And yeah, not happy with the random achievements, although there are distinctly less snipers and spies as there were scouts and pyros.

It's free for this weekend.

Kinda like a demo, but its the full game all access, but only till sunday night.

downloading now , will it b oryt to play on a AMD 64 Athlon X2 processor and a Nvidea graphics card?

Been playing pretty much all day and still no jarate, backstab jobber or any spy stuff yet there's loads of people just here for the weekend with 'em all.

I have 'The Dead Ringer', but I'm not a great spy, so it's not much help, although it is a fun little gadget.