My Inspired Fourplay

Yummy, thats sooo nice :)

New forks and thats a winner!

Edit: I have those rims, amazing ain't they. Soo hard to put a buckle in.

Edit2: Also, whats that Vee like on the rear without a grind? I have a vee and i don't wanna grind those rims, do they still hold ok? Im running ultimates with phatpads.

Edited by El Cristoff

Gypsy bike strikes again!

Steve, you know how jelous i am of this beast!

Sell your simtra and buy me one :D

The rear brake is actually really good its got heatsink red in on a smooth rim, and when i rode it, it was a beast!

Loving it Steve! We will have to get a big 24" ride on the go! Beastly!

Owen

cheers for the positive feedback people ,glad everyone so far approves :rolleyes: and reply to owen,we deffo need a 24 ride soon (Y)

Yummy, thats sooo nice :)

New forks and thats a winner!

Edit: I have those rims, amazing ain't they. Soo hard to put a buckle in.

Edit2: Also, whats that Vee like on the rear without a grind? I have a vee and i don't wanna grind those rims, do they still hold ok? Im running ultimates with phatpads.

rims are awesome man,they look fecking lovely and are pretty damn strong .

its not too bad,theres a fair bit of modulation which is good as i plan on learning manuals ,plus theres good lever fell which i really like in a brake so im happy.the hold isn't fabulous but thats probably because i haven't cleaned the rims and clean the pads yet :$ ,i will update once i have like (Y) the arms are sd7 and heatsink reds .

steve

Edited by banbury trials

awesome, looks very similar to how mine is right now. i have the same rims,they are strong as anything. i like the look of all black, mine was untill i put polished forks on it wasnt sure it would look anygood at first but looks good with polished forks. So that might be worth considering when you get new ones.

Nick

That.Is.FIT

How does she ride?

like a sea bass mate,in other words ,awesome .bare in mind i set this up for street not gaping,sidehops etc

El Cristoff,i cleaned of my pads and rims and the brake is lush now ,doesn't hold as well as a decent grind but enough for holding on the edge of walls when doing a abubaca (Y) i recommend vee's on 24

What stem/ bars are you running? what degree is that stem, looks lovely because your not running stackers.

the stem is a hope dh 70mm/50degrees and the barss are NS Bikes Habanero Bars Black 700mm 70mm Rise 31.8mm Clamp ,both bought from chainreactioncycles.the bike rides good without stackers but im experimenting with them at the moment just to see how it goes like.

edit:pic of bars and stem added.

post-11002-1214233419_thumb.jpg

Edited by banbury trials

that looks the nuts mate, im glad i sold it to a good home! black pashley forks would finish it off quite nicely if you could get some with a disc mount ;)

cheers man,im going to hold onto the tuff guys for now , im waiting to see what trialtech/inspired bikes realease's later in the year :rolleyes:

Stem looks a tad short, is it not a bit of a wullie on the back wheel?

it's not too bad mate,i don't do static hops on her,i try to ride her like a bmx more than a trials bike so it feels pretty good :) plus hopping is quite hard with the 22/15 gear ratio

Suppose yea, as long as you like it. Get a vid out!!

i wanna get a vid out,i just need to ride like i want to first :giggle: i know what lines i want to pull nd how i want to do them but putting them into practice is the hard bit, maybe if i didn't go of tf as much i could get some more practice lol

• 3 months later...