Dob Frame +try-all Bb

Bearded Midget

the chances that anyone else had the same problem are less than slim seeing as not many people own dobs. but, my try-all bb doesnt fit into my dob due to a little notch like thing that sticks up about 1mm inside the dob bb area. on the try-all bb, it has a notch going all the way round to give it support once its on the right side when you push it through the bb hole.

ive given it to the bike shop and there gunnu try machine/file something and make it fit.

just wondered if anyone else had this? or is it a just a gay faulty frame? my ozna bb fitted fine because it had no notch which is kinda gay. in any case it is gettin sorted so im not askin how to make it fit. just wonderin if anyone else had the same problem?

Edited by Bearded Midget

The DOB seem to have much smaller BB shell's and the Try-All BB just catch's on the center part of the BB shell where the thread ends in the shell.

The only BB's we manage to use is KO-ISIS and VIZ ISIS BB's.

If you want me to check any other BB's for you please let me know:)

Thanks,

Dan@Trials-uk

towlers trialtech bb fitted fine on his bike.

shame the frame was cracked in two places when he got it

are you trying to make me cry :P hehe

yeh the shop said they filed down something or other like steve tse up there (Y)

also, trialtech cranks have made my bike ride alot nicer, seeing as i went from 160mm to 170mm, surprisingly can feel the difference.

got a trailtech stem on the way aswell seeing as somehow i cracked my try-all one :ermm: