Pads

matt-echo team

Might have to get some of them myself - the current grind did for a set of Magura pads in 2 weeks - they wore at an angle though, so they were really only half used (Or nearly completely gone on the back of the pad and barely worn at all on the front). Maguras aren't great at holding the pads level with the rim :(...

I found that koxx browns were good but because there such a hard compound, they ate my grinds pretty quick. I would reckomend either heatsink red's or coust pads(both in CNC'd backings) I have used both and my brake is the best that its ever been, there also really noisy(which acctully gets annoying after a while).

Only reason I haven't polished the grind back is because I'm using these pads - which are pretty cheap: http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_inf...;products_id=88 - almost deafening if the wheel slips they're so loud, but the wheel pretty much doesn't slip at all once the brake is pulled :)...

I've ordered some of the green ones off superstar earlier this week to see if they're s good - it shames me to say this, but green would go better with my bike... :P

These are near enough exactly the same colour as green echo grips BTW :): http://www.discobrakes.com/?s=0&t=2&am...&p=321&

Not quite as much hold as the red ones but good as front brake pads...

Edited by psycholist

I found that koxx browns were good but because there such a hard compound, they ate my grinds pretty quick. I would reckomend either heatsink red's or coust pads(both in CNC'd backings) I have used both and my brake is the best that its ever been, there also really noisy(which acctully gets annoying after a while).

Koxx browns are the best for harsh grinds..

heatsink reds are soft if i remeber correctly and would die rather fast...

coust are OK previous expereance there not the best.

koxx all the way.