Superlightweight 08 Dob? 7.7 Kg?

Giddy Koxx Boy

So how would you describe Damon? A harsh rider? Hence why he needs a strong bike? Because all the riders i mentioned I see as "better" than him, yet they don't need to ride tanks.

Edited by Mark King

So how would you describe Damon? A harsh rider? Hence why he needs a strong bike? Because all the riders i mentioned I see as "better" than him, yet they don't need to ride tanks.

Yes, that's my point exactly. I prefer to watch riders like them, and also think they are better all round riders, although they might not be able to sidehop as high.

Dunno if this has been mentioned but wait till the 1st of July before getting any light bits.

Not allowed to elaborate, sorry.

Says the Monty dealer.

OOh shit!!! Have I guessed too much? :P

Just ride your bike, who really needs a super light bike?

Only time I'll think about getting a light bike would be when I am an incredibly good rider and loosing 1-2kg in weight would be a massive improvement to my riding.

At the moment, I'll be progressing for years, so its best if I stick with something heavy and make it all the more easier when I do switch to a lightweight bike.