Some Random Clips From A Couple Of Months Ago, Which I Had On My Compu

Really couldn't be arsed to fill in all the information on youtube because it was only a few clips, so I called it, "A baked beans tin" or something like that :P

HAHA 0:20

Where abouts do you live, there looks like some decent stuff.

Edit: Why are there a load of videos that are "related" to yours about exploding beans?

Skegness :P It is wonderfull.

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

Really couldn't be arsed to fill in all the information on youtube because it was only a few clips, so I called it, "A baked beans tin" or something like that :P

Skegness :P It is wonderfull.

Good clips and that but it was just pedal kicks, it would of been nice to see somethink different than just pedal kicks

Good clips and that but it was just pedal kicks, it would of been nice to see somethink different than just pedal kicks

Thanks, I have only just learnt front to back and sidehops recently, these clips were from a couple of months back so didn't really do much back then.

Will try and get new video out soon of full riding :P

Yeah, lets see some pics or vids Callum. post a thread asking for tips on the move you're trying right now or something... I still don't think I've seen any vids or pics of you riding

Here you go.

Just had an operation a couple of days ago so not able to ride for a while, full video will e started as soon as I feel better :P

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials