Brighton Next Thursday

matheprat

It's this thursday you wink haha. Got your text this morning Mat but got no credit.

I'll deffo be out, new bottombracket, chain and pedals arriving tommorow (Y)

Meet at the front of the station by the bikes at 10:30? Then ride down and hit sainsbury's? Shortly followed by a lovely sub of the day which just so happens to be italian bmt!!!!!

Edited by harmertrials

So its not this thursday but next?

Where abouts are you from?

No, this coming Thursday. The 3rd of July. I made the topic last week, that's why it says "next Thursday" in the title.

I'm from Haywards Heath.

It's this thursday you wink haha. Got your text this morning Mat but got no credit.

I'll deffo be out, new bottombracket, chain and pedals arriving tommorow (Y)

Meet at the front of the station by the bikes at 10:30? Then ride down and hit sainsbury's? Shortly followed by a lovely sub of the day which just so happens to be italian bmt!!!!!

Cool. Yeah, 10:30 sounds good, outside Brighton Station. Is that OK for everyone?

Can do any day this week, but yer weekend would get more peps but hey do both tongue.gif

Did meet a few riders from worthing once at the back of the thistle hotel?

You want meet up at brighton station?

Im in

By the way Woomaster, me and my mate were in haywards heath and one of your mates talked to us and he told me to look out for you on the forum to go to brighton sometime. He has a red astra van if that helps haha.

Anyway im in either way.

Imma going with matheprat so whatever time is good.

See everyone there.

Im in

Nice one mate, be better than worthing :P Daz coming out?

sweet should be good guys, 10 30am now thats a days ride lol, might be along alittle later.. say 12at station??

Well me mate in red van snap half his chain ring off today lol, not to sure if he come out.

Give us a ring when you want to meet up matey and i'll let you know where we are 07756146891.

Oh and Mat... Are you riding mod now?

sweet should be good guys, 10 30am now thats a days ride lol, might be along alittle later.. say 12at station??

Well me mate in red van snap half his chain ring off today lol, not to sure if he come out.

I've got spare chain links he can have, if it will get him out?

Mat... Are you riding mod now?

Yes :)

Edited by matheprat

Right, the plan is to meet at Brighton station at 10:30 AM. It sounds like there might be a few people turning up, which would be good. The weather doesn't look too bad: http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today....ipcode=brighton

If anyone wants to meet us later in the day then PM me for my number, or get Dan's from his post earlier.

See you there :)

Does anyone have a round (circlular) file and/or a bottom bracket tool they can take with them?

Jacks in need (N)

I have a cartridge BB tool I can bring. Presumably he wants a crank puller and allen key too? And how would a circular file do the same job as a BB tool?

I have a cartridge BB tool I can bring. Presumably he wants a crank puller and allen key too? And how would a circular file do the same job as a BB tool?

Don't worry Mat, I've got Dan to bring me one. I have a bb tool but the idiots at meta bikes make their bb's too big for standard bb tools to fit (idiots) but Dan has one that tarty have bored out for him.

I wanted a circular file to file out my own bb tool but I wont need one now.

And I have money for the train so i'll deffo be there, Sonny you owe me a subway drink.