New Bike On The Way [bionic B3]

czarbikes

I just don't see why you need to change your bike so much, I wouldn't say your riding is good enough to change from one frame to another (unless of a damage such as a crack).

Thats Steve Rogers who rides for Heatsink bikes, in this video he is riding a Zona Zenith (which he still rides now), before 2007 he was riding a T-Rex frame, and had been for a couple of years.

You'll see he has standard Onza bars, Onza forks, bodged chain tensioner, old buckled try-all rims and before he managed to get Heatsink as his sponsor, his brakes barely worked (bodged 04 pulling back into the lever), he has remained with this set-up for years.

God knows what bike he could have, and possibly how much better it may make his riding, but he still gets along just fine with the same bike.

new bionic b3 2008 frame mix black/white

Atomz internal headset

Good luck on fitting that.

Edited by Albino Slig

I just don't see why you need to change your bike so much, I wouldn't say your riding is good enough to change from one frame to another (unless of a damage such as a crack).

Thats Steve Rogers who rides for Heatsink bikes, in this video he is riding a Zona Zenith (which he still rides now), before 2007 he was riding a T-Rex frame, and had been for a couple of years.

You'll see he has standard Onza bars, Onza forks, bodged chain tensioner, old buckled try-all rims and before he managed to get Heatsink as his sponsor, his brakes barely worked (bodged 04 pulling back into the lever), he has remained with this set-up for years.

God knows what bike he could have, and possibly how much better it may make his riding, but he still gets along just fine with the same bike.

Good luck on fitting that.

He rides mod now and ride so good.

And i have cracked my echo thats why i am getting a new bike.