Adamant A3

Ladd

Looks nice, and I don't often think that about mods so you must have done something right!

Nice to see another person trying out a vee, instead of just being a cock and thinking "Get rid of the Vee and you're onto a winner" or something similar with no real experience of them :rolleyes:

Looks nice, and I don't often think that about mods so you must have done something right!

Nice to see another person trying out a vee, instead of just being a cock and thinking "Get rid of the Vee and you're onto a winner" or something similar with no real experience of them :rolleyes:

Yeah, i didnt think vee would be to good, but its proved me wrong its AMAZING. holds real good only slips a tiny bit on bigish gaps to fronts :|

Yeah, i didnt think vee would be to good, but its proved me wrong its AMAZING. holds real good only slips a tiny bit on bigish gaps to fronts :|
...which a light grind would certainly stop if you wanted to, though it'd more than likely be noisy :P

That's my only niggle with vee brakes really - I need to find some silent pads!

...which a light grind would certainly stop if you wanted to, though it'd more than likely be noisy :P

That's my only niggle with vee brakes really - I need to find some silent pads!

yeah its abit hard slowing down without making loadsa niose :P i just jump off my bike and put my feet down lol

Sorry, but how do you know what i have and havn't experienced ?

I, personally don't like Vee brakes and i'm entitled to my opinion, Mike asked me to put what i thought and i did and if that makes me a Cock then so be it.

Bike looks nice Mike :)