For Those Who Couldn't Make It

Danny Kearns

Hey guys, once everything had calmed down and people were leaving, i thought i would capture some of the flowers and stuff for sentimental reasons and thought the people off TF that couldn't make it would like to see.

Was an extremly sad Funeral, Yet he had a wicked send off, Couldn't believe the amount of people there !

Anyways. Rest In Piece my good friend :)

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

i love you

cant believe i missed the funeral :(

how come, i thought you was close and of all people would have been there? sorry am just curious. Looked like a great sending off for him some of them flower arrangements are pritty special and really good.

how come, i thought you was close and of all people would have been there? sorry am just curious. Looked like a great sending off for him some of them flower arrangements are pritty special and really good.

Traffic is one of the many problems of this Country.

someone drove into a ditch just off the motorway and everyone decided to slow down to have a look. there was no reason everyone couldnt drive normally at 70

:(

someone drove into a ditch just off the motorway and everyone decided to slow down to have a look. there was no reason everyone couldnt drive normally at 70

:(

Am sorry to hear that but am sure he was looking down and the thought counts just as much as being there. And the thought and effort you put into making it so people could have the optunity to go and keep the forum up to date with the arrangements.

Ahhhh man, i still cant believe this!

Wish i could have been there! Thought about it all day though!

Any know who it was who text me about it? I asked but no reply (sorry to be abit off topic)

Was there many riders there?

R.I.P Beau!

Owen