Money...

531joshua

I agree with Lee. Shouldn't have been driving like that in the first place. And you're 'mate''s older brother is clearly a coward if he said nothing when you went to see him/them. And they won because you stupidly gave them money when you didn't need to. Its all life experience though! Everyday is a school day.

Like has been said a million times here. I wouldn't be paying them a thing. I would however be telling the brother to go take a running jump and tell him he should be getting his brother to pay for his own mistakes rather than shifting the blame to someone else (who in reality can't actually have been the cause of him wheelspinning in any way). Then i'd be getting new people to hang around with as these guys sound like dicks.

I wasn't driving like a tit either, I don't ever drive like a cock... I put my foot down to mainly, from instinct, stop the car stalling, and because I was quite angry at my mate just yarking the hand brake on. It's over now (I think and hope), I just went down the Mark's work, his brother was their and didn't say f**k all, I took 20 quid down, and said look that's all I've got (I don't work, only get 2 quid ish a day off rents for food), then he took 10 and just said he'll tell his brother to lay off.

Mark seems canny, I just think his brother was taking the opportunity to get money out of me. I hate people like that.

Thanks for the input everyone.

You fail at life, in so many ways.

Just the fact that you come on here asking for advice about a situation I would be embarrassed to even find myself in examplifies this.

Go learn french.

I see some negative opinions here and many people being really arsey on this subject.

If that was me in that situation, I wouldn't do a thing, not pay up, not see this Mark, his brother or anyone in direct connection to those two.

And if things get serious, take it to the police, for now if its okay just leave it and see how it all goes.