Sony Ericsson W910i

Danny Kearns

Hey guys. A mates just offerd me a W910I for £50. Now, i was curious as to why it was so cheap, i don't know if he's on pay as you go or contract. But he told me, He got this phone to use whilst his K800I was in for repair at Carphone warehouse. Now he's got his old phone back, but he told them he lost the phone they give him to borrow so he didn;t have to give it back.

Now, My question is:

Will the phone still be useable with my sim ?

Is there anychance they can lock it with my sim when they see the phone is active again ?

Dodgy or not ?

Ok, Just seen a bulletin on myspace from a girl i know. "f**k SAKE, MY PHONES BEEN KNICKED BY (mentioning no names), W910I, IF ANYONE HERE'S ANYTHING LET ME KNOW.

Mint, Ive arranged meet him later have a look at it, smash the little twats head in and walk off.

Lying b*****d.

Ok, Just seen a bulletin on myspace from a girl i know. "f**k SAKE, MY PHONES BEEN KNICKED BY (mentioning no names), W910I, IF ANYONE HERE'S ANYTHING LET ME KNOW.

Mint, Ive arranged meet him later have a look at it, smash the little twats head in and walk off.

Lying b*****d.

I've missed this side of DK, not seen it for a while

:P

Wow that was fun.

I told him meet me as planned. Im like how's your day been etc etc, he's like good yeah. Im like so, lets have a look, he;s like, ive sold it sorry man.

Grabbed him up against wall and said you better f**king get it back then hadnt you. He started crying and i let him go and he dropped to the floor. He;s like why, you said you might not be able get the money. I goes it's not that, that was good mates of mines phone, he was like oh shitt, im sorry.

So i just hit him once in the face and kicked him in the ribs and said. So, I'll leave you with this, bring the phone round my house tomorrow and all this is over yeah ? He said yeah and i just walked off.

Fun times. Little twat.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Pics or it didn't happen.

You suppose him just to stand there and be like, 2 secs mate, let me take some pics of you.

lol if he did though :)

p.s if you were meaning the phone, yerr, get some pics of the phone in your possession and i'll believe you :)

Edited by Nuke Bowel

Some serious loving is in order for you tomorrow Danny! Just for the pure ledgendness of this!

She best be fit (the girl whos phone it is)!

Speak tomorrow buddy!

Owen

Haha, ohh she is my friend :P

Go beat someone else up

THEN get pics of him,

Then we'll be happy

:P

LY DK

Haha, theres not a mark on him really, only hit him once

LY too Benny boy :D

Good effort at getting the phone back, I sure as hell wouldn't have done that.

You're a legend for your mates y'know. :)

Cheers pal. Can't stand thiefs, let alone when they do it too my close friends, i won't stand for it.

When he/if he brings the phone round tonight and i'll get some pics of me holding it.

Edited by Danny Kearns