Owen's Leeson Now With Propper Saddle

_Owen.

Many many thanks to richard (harshrider) for being a good honest trader, helping me out with all my questions, and posting when he said with correct item discriptions. Would deffinately trade with him again and reccomend him as a seller! Thanks alot mate!

Anyway, my zoot has had a bit of a change, new front wheel, rear rim, and mainly, the new frame!

Not ridden it much at all yet, as i have only just finished building it, but it feels really nice, bunny and manualtastic!!

No front brake until tomorrow night, when i get a vee (of course!)

Anyway, enough of the sh*t!

Sorry about the phone pics, ill get better ones asap!

dsc02025rj4.th.jpg

dsc02022fl5.th.jpg

dsc02023yt5.th.jpg

Comments welcome!

Owen

Edit: Just managed to think of a way of putting a saddle on. And really am unsure which one i prefur. So which one do you like better? Mini seat, or propper seat?

dsc02036rw1.th.jpg

dsc02035hw2.th.jpg

dsc02038ds7.th.jpg

dsc02039xj3.th.jpg

Again, comments welcome. Help me decide!

Owen

Edited by _Owen.

whey,

bike looks good, better than when i had it.

hope it suits you well.

ill miss that frame :(

Cheers man. Yeah i think them black fattys really suit it, make the bike look stealthy!!

Noice!

Old school is definately the way forward :)

When i put mine up tonight, bike pics is gonna be swamped with leesons :P

Ride it well,

Matt

Yeah!! Gotta love a bit of old school.

Ahh i cant wait to see yours! The more leesons in the world, the better!

Owen

Ahh im looking forward!

I ave only ridden it on my drive, but it manuals like i dunno what. Just sits there! I think its the 0bb rise/drop makes it feel really nice! Bunnys real nice aswell.

Not as flicky as the 24" i have just come from, so not great at spinny stuff yet, but im sure ill get used to it.

Which leeson you got?

Owen

Mate, that is lush for a start!

In regards to the seat - keep the saddle! From an older rider's perspective it looks much nicer and more comfortable! As its on there i'd leave it, as it won't make any difference to how you/it rides.

Good luck!

Neil

Very nice.

Don't have a seat on there though. It looks better with a mini seat on, plus a bulky saddle WILL affect your riding and get in the way etc. Don't follow the trend just because it's deemed fashionable by people who seem to think every bike thats meant for street needs a seat.

Very nice.

Don't have a seat on there though. It looks better with a mini seat on, plus a bulky saddle WILL affect your riding and get in the way etc. Don't follow the trend just because it's deemed fashionable by people who seem to think every bike thats meant for street needs a seat.

Personally i don't think it would at all! A saddle makes spins a hell of a lot easier IMO as there is something to bang against. Tucks, gaps etc would hardly be affected. I'd love to have a seat back, but as i'm not as streety as i once was, so there is no point. But that is a street beast, so i'd keep it that way!

I'd say its unfashionable to have a seat!!!

Neil

EDIT: Also how many times have you been out riding and thought..."Phewww i could do with a sit down", or thought "I wish i could sit down and pedal!" With this saddle you can do it!

Edited by Clownbike

Personally i don't think it would at all! A saddle makes spins a hell of a lot easier IMO as there is something to bang against. Tucks, gaps etc would hardly be affected. I'd love to have a seat back, but as i'm not as streety as i once was, so there is no point. But that is a street beast, so i'd keep it that way!

I'd say its unfashionable to have a seat!!!

Neil

EDIT: Also how many times have you been out riding and thought..."Phewww i could do with a sit down", or thought "I wish i could sit down and pedal!" With this saddle you can do it!

This is the way i was thinking!

I will NEVER do big amounts of tuck on it, as its no tgs bike! As for getting in the way, ill ride it some more, and get back to you, i cant really see it affecting my riding in the slightest!

And the saddle isnt very comfy, get piles if you sit down for too long on it :P

Yeah i have thought about a thin saddle on there. Ill see what moneys like, but for the moment, that ones staying on there.

Yeah Steve, thats why i was asking about your saddle today, and trying to imagine it on my bike!

Cheers for all comments, good and bad :-

More would be much appreciated!

Owen