Bench Ride With Polish Peter And Trials Chapy =]

I wear my helmet all the time because i'm a good boy :turned:

If only TomTurd could see how good boy I am and re-validate me =]

help if he could read this callum :D hears a little help :D"If only TomTurd could see how good boy I am and re-validate me"

<_< cheek :o

Edited by sir koxxy

Yeah, but if instead of posting the same shit in every thread, you'd made topics like this (Without "Please validate me" in) you'd be back in the good section by now.

Honestly, you're shitting on yourself man.

Not taking the piss or anything here, but how do you know that. Every thread I make isn't filled with the same shit of "Valiadte me", if you actually look through my posts and topics you would see this.

Not taking the piss or anything here, but how do you know that. Every thread I make isn't filled with the same shit of "Valiadte me", if you actually look through my posts and topics you would see this.

callum unblock?

Didn't really want to clog much more of this forum with my "Usual bullshit" so I thought I would use my old topic =]

Got some good photo's today in the light so flash didn't ruin all the photo's.

Hope you people on this amazing forum apperciate what I have to offer.

Callum.

My friend Danny Swain =]

DSCF6714.jpg

DSCF6716.jpg

DSCF6720.jpg

DSCF6722.jpg

DSCF6724.jpg

DSCF6725.jpg

DSCF6730.jpg

DSCF6734.jpg

DSCF6735.jpg

DSCF6736.jpg

And a really arty farty photo which I like:

DSCF6723.jpg

Edit: If anyone was wondering what kind of camera I use, it is a FujiFilm S5700 with a wide-angle lens. =]

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

I'm just offering advise mate. Every thread of yours I've seen has a "Validate me" message in it somewhere.

All I'm saying is, if you post stuff like this for about 6 months without any crap (Which isn't really that hard to do) you'd be validated and it would all be forgotten.

Anyway, nice pics - how much was the camera? I'd quite like to upgrade from my point-and-click 7.1mp Kodak :)

I'm just offering advise mate. Every thread of yours I've seen has a "Validate me" message in it somewhere.

All I'm saying is, if you post stuff like this for about 6 months without any crap (Which isn't really that hard to do) you'd be validated and it would all be forgotten.

Anyway, nice pics - how much was the camera? I'd quite like to upgrade from my point-and-click 7.1mp Kodak :)

The camera was £100 from my local Asda =]

Every little helps.

And 6 months :o

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials