I Wanna A Higher Rise

HarshRider

hey i currently have a onza stem which is i believe 90mm 5 degree rise.

i really want something which is between 10-15 degree rise and still 90mm or i would stretch to 100mm length perhaps.

has to be for the clamp size 31.8??

ive looked on tarty, chain reaction and wiggle and not much luck.

oh and max budget is £20.

anyone know of any good uns?

cheers

If Titec handlebars are anything to go by I'd be very slow to use their stems. I snapped a set of hell bent DH bars in abut 6 months of trials use (They gave no warning either), other people I know have had Titec stuff break on them very prematurely too, so the handlebars are the first and last Titec parts that will ever appear on my bikes... The items linked are XC stems, so probably built to an even lower strength than the DH stuff they make...

Here's what I'd buy (Within your budget constraints): http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=5525 - though it may only be the 120mm one that has the right clamp size :(.

If Titec handlebars are anything to go by I'd be very slow to use their stems. I snapped a set of hell bent DH bars in abut 6 months of trials use (They gave no warning either), other people I know have had Titec stuff break on them very prematurely too, so the handlebars are the first and last Titec parts that will ever appear on my bikes... The items linked are XC stems, so probably built to an even lower strength than the DH stuff they make...

Here's what I'd buy (Within your budget constraints): http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=5525 - though it may only be the 120mm one that has the right clamp size :(.

They are faily light weight stems and i doubt they will stand up to continuous tgs drop gaps every ride. But ive owned 2 of the stems and im a fairly good rider and they held up fine and would use one again so i would say they are totoally fine unless your riding like damon/neil ect. Also ali c used one fine for quite a while i believe.

just measured my current stem and its actually 100mm. not 90mm

the rip stem does look good for the price, but i would be a bit worried about the strength, however it does look like the best for my price range.

i used a race face prodigy stem for 2 years with no problems?

i would have used more stem stacker's, however i have no more room with my current set up.

i really don't want a 120mm length stem i would probably stretch to 105mm though! lol

cheers with the reply s, and advice. applicate it.