Leicester Ride - Jonny Mc Birthday/homecoming Ride Lol

JoNnY__Mc

Anyone fancy coming for a ride like old times?? Maybe someone can show me how to ride Leicester??

Hopefully we can get a good turnout :D

Right so far the following people are coming :):

Jonny Mc (me)

Adam (a mate of mine from Wigan)

Jordan (bt rider)

Danny Kearns

Dave Moores

Chris Page

C.J

MikeD (Maybe)

Krisboats

Boumsong

Jake

Rob

Cam

Cal

John (Rebelistic)

Josh Greenan

11ish at Crown Courts!

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

mate no one needs to show the man bag how to ride Leicester and mabe now liverpool and my name should allready be down you no i would ride leicester on a barby schooter if i had to haha ye i will be there rain or shine mate ow and it would be good to see if you still have it :giggle:

see you soon mate.

I guess I'm gonna have phone up work to tell them i'm available every day EXCEPT saturday then.

Mate if you make this ride, it will not only make my day, it will make my week, my month and my year!! Miss riding with you so much man :(

I miss it when you used to help me fix me bike and set up my brake and fix my chain and build my bike and build my wheel, and I miss you installing my king headset with just the palm of your hand :(

You'll be proud, I built my first wheel the other day and beleive it or not it actually spins!!!

I hope your there man!

Edit:

And I miss PROTSMOUTH and having a laugh in yours about the pure dramatic editting you did and your voice over!!

See you soon pal :)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Mate if you make this ride, it will not only make my day, it will make my week, my month and my year!! Miss riding with you so much man :(

I miss you installing my king headset with just the palm of your hand :(

You'll be proud, I built my first wheel the other day and beleive it or not it actually spins!!!

And I miss PROTSMOUTH and having a laugh in yours about the pure dramatic editting you did and your voice over!!

Ah ha ha, protsmouth thread revival!

That headset was funny too, "how we gonna do this without a headset press kris"........ "dunno mate, gimme a second"......... THWACK........ "done it!!!"

Did you have the hardcore music and beers on the go while wheelbuilding? Skills on making it though mate, just hope it can withstand your wheel mutilating skills.

I really wish I could come Jonny, but I'm going out for my birthday celebrations that day! :(

Wish you could come aswell mate :( Hope you have a good day though and enjoy your birthday celebrations!!

Really can't wait for this ride!!! Gonna be a well good :)