Who On The Forum Sells Fat Pads

Elmo =)

The compound is hardly a secret, it's just a standard grade of rubber, it just happens to be awesome. Which ANYONE can buy off ebay (Y)

I didn't say it was a secret but it can take along time to come across the right compound. i Just said the facts thats all.

just to change arguement and on the subject of brake compound are the neco pad compunds good i got sent some by dan ko in stead of heatsink reds ive put them in the cnc backings but not had chance to fit them yet as they are a bit to fat for my rim much love dan x

The compound is hardly a secret, it's just a standard grade of rubber, it just happens to be awesome. Which ANYONE can buy off ebay (Y)

Fancy telling me the compound to neco pads then, and a link to?

If mike gets it from same place as ali its a place up north not on ebay. I struggled to find any rubber on ebay before when looking into making some pads.

Fancy telling me the compound to neco pads then, and a link to?

If mike gets it from same place as ali its a place up north not on ebay. I struggled to find any rubber on ebay before when looking into making some pads.

its defo off ebay, i remember the convo with stan at biggies, the ebay shop may well be up north though, that i couldnt tell you.

you probably struggled as you were searching for rubber blocks, whereas you should have been looking for cylinders