Xbox360

thefletch

My mates jetting off to new york in a few days and i'm wondering if the XBOX360 stuff over there is compatible with the UK stuff, be it games or hardware???

Also, i'd just like to express my excitement at the good news that Gears Of War 2 is out in 2 months!

Also, anyone got that Halo Wars? any good? or just slow and boring like command and conquer that should be kept to PC in my books.

Fletch

Hmm i dont think the games will work not sure why i think that lol

something to do with PAL and NTSC formatting or something :S

And also, power supply input might be different over there which could result in you blowing up your xbox lol I done it with my PS2 when i bought it back from HK

Yeh i know there will be PAL and NTSC issues but i think they still work or automatically switch.

Power supply is not an issue, because i already have an xbox360 and the only difference would be the HUGE tranformer it has.

Its basically a question of whether or not there are any security features to stop them working between xbox's from different countries etc?

Its basically a question of whether or not there are any security features to stop them working between xbox's from different countries etc?

Yes, they are region coded meaning they won't work on UK machines or UK games in a US machine etc.

All accessories will be fine though so you can pick them up over the no problem.

Just so you know PS3, PSP and DS games are all region free (Y)