Aaron's New Vid.

Aaron.Tottman

Hey guys.

new vid but using different bikes. the last week or so using my mates KoXx Levelboss, (not a very nice bike to ride) another mates T-Bird, some old clips on the T-Rex....

And some cilps of me messing around on me new spec Echo-HiFi.

tryed to put it on trials-tube but it kept rejecting it!

any way enjoy!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDZJFLJ4g8

again all coments welcome.

and yes I know I need a helmet i'm getting one next week.

any recomendations???? got a big head and hate those 'lil p*ss pots that most BMX/Street riders wear!

Edited by Aaron.gloster

Hey guys.

new vid but using different bikes. the last week or so using my mates KoXx Levelboss, (not a very nice bike to ride) another mates T-Bird, some old clips on the T-Rex....

And some cilps of me messing around on me new spec Echo-HiFi.

tryed to put it on trials-tube but it kept rejecting it!

any way enjoy!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDZJFLJ4g8

again all coments welcome.

and yes I know I need a helmet i'm getting one next week.

any recomendations???? got a big head and hate those 'lil p*ss pots that most BMX/Street riders wear!

nice vid dude.

good vid mate (Y) second song is bit horrible for me :P but riding was good, i like long vids :)

next vid with helmet ;)

i'll be hosest i don't like the screaming in the music but i love the heaviness the speed of the music

i play bass guitar and i get the same feeling pulling a good move on the bike as i do playing bass

listening to slipknot killswitch mudvein korn ect puts me in the mode for riding

the two songs were more me looking back at my riding and me trying somthing new in the second song.

oi oi savaloy lol ermmmm skid lid, best bet is CRC most competetive on prices anyway, possibly bike dock aswell.

www.chainreactioncyycles.com

WANT ME BIKE BACK! lol get sum ridin done.

you aint the only one!!!!

you up for worcester this week end if it's good weather?

take it easy man

AaRoN

yeah i think ill take cannondale up as koxx is outa action 4 time being, weekend should be ok 4 work, if so deffo unless theres 50mm of rain overnight!!!

and by the way people, aaron hasnt done anything 2 my bike if you were silly enough to wonder.

WANT ME BIKE BACK! lol get sum ridin done

who else ridin worcs??

nice video you seem to have a whole array of moves

i cant help thinking somthimes you try and do too many moves in one section (if you get what i mean) as far as videos are concerned i think clean stylish flowing moves are better. look at some of the TRA videos and you will see what i mean.

yes i am a fully paid up member of the style council hahaha

cheers every one, all the more reason why i want to hook up with riders. i really don't know many people who ride trials.

till bout two months ago i only new one onther person and was pritty munch self influenced, can't wait till i can start riding more with others.

YAY to this forum.

thank you all for the coments

AaRoN