Glasgow Ride

mad_ryan

thatd be awesome, its my birthday on the 25th, traveling to linlithgow then, my 2 sisters live there, staying till the 29th ill get in to linlithgow about 5 o clock, maybe ride on 26th? thats a friday, i wont be doing anything that day cheers.

Yea man sounds good. I finnish early on a friday so could be through for about 2pm then go for a scoot about......whats your sister like? :rolleyes:

Yea man sounds good. I finnish early on a friday so could be through for about 2pm then go for a scoot about......whats your sister like? :rolleyes:

haha f**k off!

aye sounds good, get everyone out? i wanna get a nice ride, seen as ive never rode there before!

and 2pm is cool, i wake up at 1 anyways :P

haha f**k off!

aye sounds good, get everyone out? i wanna get a nice ride, seen as ive never rode there before!

and 2pm is cool, i wake up at 1 anyways :P

If "everyone" sees this thread then im sure they will make a decision on wheather they want to come out or not.

Linlithgow aint a big place man(but has a good few spots) so having a "mass" ride wont go down too well with the local constabulary im sure.

Just some advice.

Suppose I Could Join You In The Pub Then! haha, so lets see 26th? and as for names in a non definate way we so far have

me, ross mcarthur, rob thomson so far but gotta get plans and that sorted etc. so anyone else?

btw whats the police like in linlithgow, towards riders?

yea man come to glasgow instead....way better. you can explore linlithgow intead another day...its not that big youll find the spots no bother.

You better come Strath ive not seen you in ages.

And why the f**k does it matter how much the train is?? how much is a pint a lager?? get my point.

Edited by Ross McArthur

hmm fair enough, how much is a return from linlithgow? i might just go to glasgow for a day, then have some drinks after!

Well for me to get the train from Edinburgh to Glasgow is a tenner return. Linlithgow's a couple of stops after Edinburgh on the route, so I'd imagine max price'd be a tenner, probably slightly under (like 6 or 7 quid).

And to Ross - yeh, haven't been riding properly for about 8 weeks now, so it'll be good to get out again. The adamant'll hopefully be making an appearance as well.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

right glasgow it is on the 26th, and yeah your point does make sence haha, gnna work shitloads before i head off soo i have plenty of money, and hopefully my adamant keeps form and dosent f**k up, trying to fit a hope mono but rubbing problems, gnna just ride my maggy seen as its a beast atm.