Hook Woods 21 September

noworries

silly question.... what's it like when wet there? I was at the motorcycle trial there last weekend and there is no way i could get a cycle moving with all that claggy mud about!!

we set the trials out with cycles in mind and the weather!!!! the problem last weekend according to Jim Connor was all the rain in the week prior to the trial, not the weather on the day but if the rain had been heavy on the day it would have washed the rocks relatively clean.

thinking positively we are due for some good weather

Dave

Hi all

Just a reminder the trial at Hook Wood on Sunday is NOT an enter on the day trial. If you want to ride and have not yet sent me your entry I need to know by Thursday evening at the latest. Give me a phone call on 01702 559137. At present we have an entry of 60 Brits and 20 Euro's but definitely not enough Observers!!!! That sounds familiar I know but I really do need some help please for this trial. Give me a call and make me smile. :rolleyes:

Dave

how do i get forms and that?? been trying to contact mr bradley for a long time now! i fear its getting too late!

Hi Andrew

Pam said you phoned a while back - need to speak to you before you enter - tried you tonight but no reply. Please ring me on 01702 559137 after 6.00

Dave

Edited by noworries

was awsome today,

great riding from everyone.

while its all still fresh in our memories does anyone have the guys number that you have to ring if you wanna go ride there for the day?

if you do can you please PM me it please. thanks alot :)

Edited by Rob Brodie