Trials Uk

Joe@Onza

I emailed him a couple of time and no reply (N)

He never has any up dates on the site of what’s going on (N)

And OT never seems to get new products (N)

Chill, He probley is just busy but I needed to speak to him pretty soon and wondered if he was on holiday or something.

Got to say... i like to publicise west country company's on my web site and put up a link to T-UK a few weeks ago after a quick email to the company was answered straight away. But now i have been trying to contact them and had no further luck and hearing that others are having the same issues i am having second thoughts.... not a good way to run a company if you actually want to make money from it. Or is he rolling in money so only doing it for a laugh!!

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the telephone situation, We had had problem with out phone all week and it has now been replaced with a new hand set so calls will be answered straight away as usual.

Any problems and questions please give us a call and we be more then happy to help you out!

Thanks,

Best regards

Dan@Trials-UK

I emailed him a couple of time and no reply (N)

He never has any up dates on the site of what’s going on (N)

And OT never seems to get new products (N)

We will be having a large updates this coming week, we have suffered from administration system updates, so we are unable to update our site with new products, However the back-end update should be completed today and I will work my hardest to keep the site most up-to-date as per usual.

Thanks,

Dan@Trials-UK

Been calling them all day today and all day yesterday. No luck.

Alex, Please try again, Our phone had a problem which is now resolved:)

Thanks,

Dan@Trials-UK