New Neon Mod Frame

will4eva7k

I had them long before i posted this thread.

I have Neon Bow 20" and 26" frames , both in Long and Short sizes for sale too, some in black/white and white/red.

I ride a Neon Bow 26" (Long) myself and it's been my favourite out of 5 to 6 frames i've previously owned

Edited by will4eva7k

best frame ive ever owned. my riding is just continuosly improving on this frame, its lovely.

dunno why trials uk took so long to sell em, ive had mine about 2-3months lol

Didn't you have trouble getting yours warrentied by TUK a while back?

They wont there phone wouldn't stop ringing from people wanting a new one since it cracked/snapped

So what's the deal with these frames then? Poorly built or just really weak? I'm sure there's a reason why tarty don't stock them.

They wont there phone wouldn't stop ringing from people wanting a new one since it cracked/snapped

So have you snapped one of these frames or is it someone you know that has if not stop talking sh** on a brand you know nothing about, just because some frames maybe cheaper than others doesn't mean there of less quality it's more a case of some other brands are well overpriced but that's just business for you..

Well as far as I've read a few of the Mk 1 Neons cracked, and lots had chain clearance issues.

The "Mk1" frames you refer to are a totally different model to the newer "Bow" series - the latest frame offering from Neon.

The chainline issue was only present among some of its older 20" models.

However there are no chainline issues with the 26/20 Bow frames, which is a great thing. :)

I'm not a light guy, quite a bike beater actually. Both 26" and 20" Bow frames ride great and are holding up to my bike-beating abilities.

Gay because theese frame look pretty smart (looks and geo wise) how strong are they in comparrison to a koxx xtp2?

i want one :(

Dave x

Can't really say. I know that the tubing isnt thin like the ones found on the XTP/XTP2 frames. Only time would be able to give you that answer, for any frame.

Edited by will4eva7k