Looking For A New 24" Frame

mr.zoot

Depends really, if your wanting to do spinny sort of danny mac style trials then go for the inspired. if your just doing normal street or natrual trials the go for the 24/7 (im presuming it is the holroyd.) but who am to say? your choice either way have fun =]

Depends really, if your wanting to do spinny sort of danny mac style trials then go for the inspired. if your just doing normal street or natrual trials the go for the 24/7 (im presuming it is the holroyd.) but who am to say? your choice either way have fun =]

But the holroyd is a 26" :ermm:

Inspired is a great choice and is at a gd price. Also able to get other parts such as inspired saddle and post to fit to it.

Danny macaskill shows that is a great buy.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1536

Can you really say a bike is good because one rider is FRIKKIN AMAZING on it???

The truth is danny mac is probably the most capable person to ever put his leg over a bike..... (He landed a hippy jump second time.....)

Agreed the inspired is a very good choice of bike, but don't buy it because you think you will be able to ride like danny.........

Inspired is a great choice and is at a gd price. Also able to get other parts such as inspired saddle and post to fit to it.

Danny macaskill shows that is a great buy.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1536

Probably one of the best riding videos I've ever seen,

that tail whip at the end!!!

Fooooooook me, i want one now haha.

Can you really say a bike is good because one rider is FRIKKIN AMAZING on it???

The truth is danny mac is probably the most capable person to ever put his leg over a bike..... (He landed a hippy jump second time.....)

Agreed the inspired is a very good choice of bike, but don't buy it because you think you will be able to ride like danny.........

Obviously you havent seen John Shrewsbury ride then...

The Zoot & Inspired have almost the same geo, so i wouldn't bother with it to be honest.

There are also quite allot of 24" frames on the market than people know. So i'd do some research.

[edit]

The Reset looks a nice frame. I wouldn't ride it just because of the geo. Being made in Canada with that tubing reflects on the price allot. I dunno about tubing much, but from what S&M say, it's supposed to get stronger after welding creating a 1 piece frame. And my S&M is still going.

Edited by eskimo