Lets All Meet Up

shadow wolf

B) hey guys its been a while since iv been on here lol erm now what would you all ay if a load of us met up one weekend and took over a town or city... lincoln, nottingham, places like that all get back to me asap... down below i with add my email address so u guys can get back to me.... so what do you say guys meet up before christmas..............

holla back shadow wolf

stefanbowles@hotmail.com (Y)

• 3 weeks later...
sorry lad's i guess my spelling is abit off........ but what do you guys think to it... that we should all meet up

i realy think we should meet up some where meet in the middle... what do you think? im a newbie right i am learning still i can't do much on a trials bike so it would be great to learn from others..... get back to me when ever.......

pece out stef

i realy think we should meet up some where meet in the middle... what do you think? im a newbie right i am learning still i can't do much on a trials bike so it would be great to learn from others..... get back to me when ever.......

pece out stef

sorry just correcting my spelling .peace.