Calling All Glasgow And Ipswitch Riders!

TrialsGilly

Basically family trip and i have been given permission to bring my bike :)

I know its along way off, but just trying to get an idea of the riders that are around currentley in these two areas.

In Ipswitch, all i know is that i am there for two days saying around 15mins cycle from town centre! (there on the 28th and 29th of december)

In Glasgow I am staing in a place call hellensbrough just outside. ( From 31st till the 3rd)

SO yea any riders in this area give me a shout and, will defo get in touch near the time

Tom G xxx

Edited by TrialsGilly

Same here. I am ment to be staying at my dads all week after xmas. i should be able to make both days. depends where in ipswich as i dont know the spots around there. and im very novice

Lol ok cool! Um same here i don't know the spots either, hopefully someone will come out and be our tour gudie!

Lol ok cool! Um same here i don't know the spots either, hopefully someone will come out and be our tour gudie!

Well,

I know where the skate park is. There are a few things there. Not much though. I know of a dirt track on the out skirts of town. Tis still fun to be honest. I'm sure i can find parts around town.

It's not hard to find places.

And what bike do you have?

Rides/ Locations ?

I don't have a clue what is around either of these two areas, jsut wanna see who lives local and would be up for a ride! Dates also now added , but is a long way off!

Ha ha you swerved that one well. He means the thread should have been started in the Rides /Locations bit. Anyway back to the point.

Im from Glasgow and ill be out over chrimbo for sure. sack all this drinking/eating game......eatins cheatin.

Start a thread closer to the time man and ill join you. :santa:

Edited by Ross McArthur

Ill be about, there is alot of stuff in ipswich. Alot hidden away in the back streets .Know it all very well.

Thats cool, will pm you closer to the time try and get a meet going!

How about planning one monster Ipswich ride around newyears? maybe new years day afternoon? If we start planning now, we could make it huge!

28th or 29th??? :DLol , will get a thread going in rides and locations ,closer to the time!