Onza T-bird Or Yaabaa 449 Senior

CZARKID

Both very good bikes for the price, Though The Bird has the front disk and a 19" rear wheel, Meaning that the mounts are in 19" position ensuring upgrading rear wheels in the future easier. (Y)

Sorry, Just noticed in the title. Do you mean an 08" T-Bird or the 09" Bird? Point above still applicable to both models though.

Edited by Joe@Onza

I've seen only 3 T-comp frames in for warranty in 3 years and over 600 made, T-Pro frame is the same frame (just a different colour). Unless you are relating to the 2003 T-Comp.

LOL. I love how Onza come in and own all the haters...

The days of Onza being snap-happy are gone, you're all stuck in early 2000 T-Raptor mode.

LOL. I love how Onza come in and own all the haters...

The days of Onza being snap-happy are gone, you're all stuck in early 2000 T-Raptor mode.

About to do so again............

agreed

and onzas suck full stop lol

seem wayyyy too many snapped lol

but i guess its the same with koxx lol

secondhand deng frame *** :)

How many of the thousands we make have you seen snap?

Ratio of broken frames to qtys of Onza's out there more then likely beats ANY other brand.

Sorry Adrian, Not saying yay Onza's are great and are the best.Ha ha but they do not snap as easy as a few people make out.

Do you think we make them out of some sort crap abnormal metal?

The bottom line is that if for example you made 100 frames and 10 break and another guy makes 1500 frames and 150 of his break. Which brand would you more then likely encounter a broken frame with?

Yes, We made a frame called the T-Raptor in 2002 that snapped quite a bit, We made a mistake and rectified it. But Every boy has kissed a girl that he regrets. :lol:

About to do so again............

How many of the thousands we make have you seen snap?

Ratio of broken frames to qtys of Onza's out there more then likely beats ANY other brand.

Sorry Adrian, Not saying yay Onza's are great and are the best.Ha ha but they do not snap as easy as a few people make out.

Do you think we make them out of some sort crap abnormal metal?

The bottom line is that if for example you made 100 frames and 10 break and another guy makes 1500 frames and 150 of his break. Which brand would you more then likely encounter a broken frame with?

Yes, We made a frame called the T-Raptor in 2002 that snapped quite a bit, We made a mistake and rectified it. But Every boy has kissed a girl that he regrets. :lol:

Hi My onza t pro snapped about a month ago ,they dont snap that easy, Ive had it 2 years and dented it every time i rode it , the down tube was a wreck, it was very strong and i will miss it .... but now i have an adamant a3, its amazing , so small and light :)

i would buy the yaabaa 499 senior out the 2 ,as it has a lot of try all things .eg tires hubs stem bars cranks pedals .it has a lot of good things when you look close.