+++*glasgow*+++

Ross McArthur

So after a wee texteroni from a certain smelly pants mahone, ive decided to propose a meeting time for the Glasgow rideroni.

As the days are getting shorter and my penis is getting bigger, we should have an early start...Sort the men from the Straths :P

Those of you who used to run gayrando short ars stems and then seen the light due to amazin advice from massived penised me, should make a special effort out on the bad lands of Glasgow!!

All folk with names begining with C and have the letters H, A, P, I and E in their name better make an appearance also.

Well get yir name in the bowler hat then!! :deej:

Oh, after all that slagging I forgot the time. 11 in George Square!!

Edited by Ross McArthur

Cool.

So far weve got 2 posts from someone that isnt coming, a post from someone who wanted the ride in the first place and someoe who'll probably not come out due to hungoverness. Winner.

Ill be there with bells on mother f**kers.

Your negativity doesn't encourage me, in the slightest.

I'll be there but I'll probably ride by myself at the other end without the needy people.

Cool.

So far weve got 2 posts from someone that isnt coming, a post from someone who wanted the ride in the first place and someoe who'll probably not come out due to hungoverness. Winner.

Ill be there with bells on mother f**kers.

Oh no, people haven't signed up on trials forum, so they CANT be coming. NOTHING exists outside of trials forum. Trials forum is LIFE.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

He he, finally, a reaction.

Yea trials forum pretty much is life for me right now, inbetween being paid loads of money for doing f**k all. Its grrrrrrrrrrreat.

tony-the-tiger---frosties.jpg

Oh no, people haven't signed up on trials forum, so they CANT be coming. NOTHING exists outside of trials forum. Trials forum is LIFE.

Oh yea, coming from a guy who put his computer in his cupboard so he wouldnt sit on trials forum so he could get some work done. lol noob

See you soon Strath.

Those of you who used to run gayrando short ars stems and then seen the light due to amazin advice from miniscule penised me, should make a special effort out on the bad lands of Glasgow!!

:- who would that be then?

unfortunatly i cant make this one guys, would really love to make it out to this as i havnt properly rode glasge yet. As for the stem . . . fooking loving it B)

Good wee ride lads.

So glad those blocks are still there beheind Caly uni.

Jonny, what the hell was that thing you were doing off the speed bump?? lol Mind you, your gaps are getting huge, top job.

Once again Strath, puncture. Good line though ill give you that. Always wanted to try it. Is it an inspired then??

Sweet bike Chappie, keep it up.

Rob, one word, woobs.