Edinburgh Ride?

havefaith

Was wondering if anyone will be around on saturday or sunday this weekend which is the 8th and 9th i think. Im near the center of edinburgh. Just getting back into trials so meeting new people would be good :)

Hey mate, I live in Edinburgh, but this weekend most of us guys are riding Glasgow, would you be up for coming along?

Add us to msn: hey_copper@hotmail.com

Johny!

Edit: I actualy have you on msn, cause we both know Chris from Fochabers, im one of them Turriff riders, I think we rode once in the trails im Fochabers...I didnt know you still had your T-Pro.

Edited by JohnyMilton

Hey mate, I live in Edinburgh, but this weekend most of us guys are riding Glasgow, would you be up for coming along?

Add us to msn: hey_copper@hotmail.com

Johny!

Edit: I actualy have you on msn, cause we both know Chris from Fochabers, im one of them Turriff riders, I think we rode once in the trails im Fochabers...I didnt know you still had your T-Pro.

Thought i knew the name. I sold it a while ago then bought it back and im just getting back into it so starting from the beginning. Think i will just find somewhere and practice myself and see if that helps. What about next weekend?