Pashley Ghz

bt rider

Alright i have just got my all time frame but not to sure on what bars or stem to use with the pashley team forks to make it nice and flicky. i would also like it if you could post a few pics of your own ghz just so i no what colours go and what doesn’t thanks Jordan.

Edited by bt rider

Whilst we have a ghz topic...i need a wider rear rim, my d521 is a bit narrow, will a dx32 still be ok with a v-brake on this frame?

i hope so because if i gan get a 36 hold hub im planning on putting my X-LITE PHATSO on it

Alright i have just got my all time frame but not to sure on what bars or stem to use with the pashley team forks to make it nice and flicky. i would also like it if you could post a few pics of your own ghz just so i no what colours go and what doesn't thanks Jordan.

Thompson stem 90/15, Azonic bars checkered. Both from chainreactioncycles, and wud work great with the bike setup.

i have just got my frame forks and the pashley seat it lucks so nice and pritty light. i have been wonting one for about 2 or 3 years just so happy to finally get one thanks FATTY R

Edited by bt rider

Depends what way inclined you are.

It worked well for me, because I could drop the chain (by hand) onto the lower chain ring for street or trials, then just lift it up to the top ring to ride home and to work without ruining my trousers.

;)

haha cool . im going to be 8 speed gears. what chain will be the strongest and smothest to use ?