Best Pads For My Zoo?

Rob/Mitch

Hi guys, What would be the best pad choice for this set up:

05 Pitbull

Rear Magura HS33

ZOO 4 bolt booster

Light/medium grind

At the moment i'm running Onza Citrus' i think, what would be the best i need a good solid bite/hold as i'm quite heavy these days

Any help Appreciated

Thanks Rob

Have you heard of heatsink pads? i would reccomend these if you have the money, i don't think the cnc backings offer any improvement in performance however look pimp:P

I used their heatsink coustillier pads on a medium grind they were awesome, i also ran a 4 bolt ZOO! booster, they had good bite, loud sound, very good hold. They are a bit pricey for pads i think but i would say definately well worth the money lol. Also i've used the reds they are ace. If you fancy a 'street' pad that are very loud and offer super bite i found that 'phat pads' are excellent.

james.

Edited by ! BaseBikes !

I'm currently using the Heatsink CNC backings with Coust Material in them, on a medium sharp grind. I've found these pads to work extremly well in any conditions, they also offer immense hold at all times, depending on whether you run a booster or not, these pads offer a nice honking sound, which I feel gives me more confidence when riding. These pads are also extremly bitey, even when the surface has moisture on!