Trials Related Clothes!

Smoby

Started my site today :D.

Ok, so I've started my site, got like 3 or 4 items up (clothes). I need help with pictures, would like them to be trials related..

I have no access of photo-shop ect.. So desperate for help..

Any idea's?

And my shop is supported by a big company so can not give discount ect..

https://407372.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/Index/index

I'd have defiantly put more time and effort into you're designs before 'opening' the site.

I've just read your topic in new members, it seems that you've pretty much done exactly the same as the guy who's selling his designs so you've thrown yourself into direct competition with that guy.

Non of the designs have really been thought out. It just looks like you've dumped an image on a few tees and put a £20 price tag on them.

You can't really just come on here and ask for help because if people have good enough ideas that would actually sell they'd be doing the same thing as you.

I'm not a fan of these diy tee sites anyway. I'm quite sure you'll never actually see the products you're selling so you'll have no idea of the quality and fit of the clothes.

So my advice would be to shut up shop for a few months and really work hard on some amazing designs which is going to be difficult if you have no access to design programs, and / or not knowing how to use them.

Edited by JT!

Dude, no offense, but you are wasting your time. Those design are truly awful. Kind of like entering a shoot out with a rubber band gun, doomed to fail from the word go. Sorry dude, but you've really not thought this through at all.

As you're only 14 it's nice to see you're attempting business.

However, to echo whats been said the designs need more thought. And out of curiousity, if you have no design skills or software, how did you get the images of the motorcycle trials rider and the BMX jump?

Edited by Baby Pizzle

As you're only 14 it's nice to see you're attempting business.

However, to echo whats been said the designs need more thought. And out of curiousity, if you have no design skills or software, how did you get the images of the motorcycle trials rider and the BMX jump?

E-Mailed a few company's asking for their permission, and they said yes.. :).