I'm Ill + Emergency Doctors Appointment

Shaun H

Er, no. I don't know if you got the words confused but there's no such thing. The appendix is part of the colon so your term 'colonic appendix' doesn't make any sense since every normal person would have a 'colonic appendix'. Perhaps you're thinking about a retrocaecal appendix?

THE ONLY REAL WAY TO SORT THIS DILEMMA WILL BE TO SEE WHO CAN BAN EACHOTHER THE FASTEST.

MY MONEY IS ON TOMM, GODSPEED SON.

Er, no. I don't know if you got the words confused but there's no such thing. The appendix is part of the colon so your term 'colonic appendix' doesn't make any sense since every normal person would have a 'colonic appendix'. Perhaps you're thinking about a retrocaecal appendix?

Ah, you missed that one. The implication was it is SO rare that only i know about it. :P

Forgot humour and sarcasm don't work on the internetz.

Now that everyone is over my death...

Spoke to the nurse, she had no idea so reffered me to the doctor. He had a poke and a prod asked me a few questions and he reckoned that it may have been a slight inflamation of my appendix but fortunately for me it didn't get severe enough to ruin my day and repaint my insides. He did, however, advise that should the pain return "with a vengeance" that I should transport myself to hospital immediately...

Forgot to get a note off him so I have some sort of reason for dismally failing my maths exam tomorrow morning. Oh dear.

Now that everyone is over my death...

Spoke to the nurse, she had no idea so reffered me to the doctor. He had a poke and a prod asked me a few questions and he reckoned that it may have been a slight inflamation of my appendix but fortunately for me it didn't get severe enough to ruin my day and repaint my insides. He did, however, advise that should the pain return "with a vengeance" that I should transport myself to hospital immediately...

Forgot to get a note off him so I have some sort of reason for dismally failing my maths exam tomorrow morning. Oh dear.

Dismally fail it anyway and work out the excuses afterwords. Always worked for me :D

Glad your okay though (Y)