What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

The main one for me has to be ' Why does your bike not have a seat ' but 10 minutes later your still standing there explaining why your bike does not have a god damn seat.!

Well it is just a little anoying ha

and to the thing about this post all the time well i havent seen one before and defiinatly one with thhis many posts back (N)

Matt

Doesnt happen much no more but used to always get old people tellin us to not make jumps in woods :) when council wouldnt give us anywhere to bike :)

You will always have that problems but usualy county parks if theres large woods they usualy dont mind a few jumps but if not politley write to the council and they might give you permission like they did at my local woods

Matt

You will always have that problems but usualy county parks if theres large woods they usualy dont mind a few jumps but if not politley write to the council and they might give you permission like they did at my local woods

Matt

We tryed that :) wrote to council but they said no :L i suppose some times it jus happens :) jus gotta look for the rite places and now it seems ok :) found natural jumps instead of makin 7feet gaps in the floor :)

We tryed that :) wrote to council but they said no :L i suppose some times it jus happens :) jus gotta look for the rite places and now it seems ok :) found natural jumps instead of makin 7feet gaps in the floor :)

yeah haha but that is one problem with making the jumps cos you do all the hard work and then akll the chaves with their shitty bikes ruining the lips cos they cant jump that far then kicking them in cos were better than them :angry:

Matt

yeah haha but that is one problem with making the jumps cos you do all the hard work and then akll the chaves with their shitty bikes ruining the lips cos they cant jump that far then kicking them in cos were better than them :angry:

Matt

Im glad ive found a forum that people understand :) to be honest if they cant do it why bother? pissed me off to be honest we spent 8hrs on a jump came back next day and chavs were there and it was like 2ft smaller :( at 1 point people were backflipin it and now u cant even tabletop easy :)

Im glad ive found a forum that people understand :) to be honest if they cant do it why bother? pissed me off to be honest we spent 8hrs on a jump came back next day and chavs were there and it was like 2ft smaller :( at 1 point people were backflipin it and now u cant even tabletop easy :)

that is just one thing i did made the jump big get enough time to perfect tail wips and my reverse 360's(opoisite way to normal) come back later and chavs out on their lil moto bikes ruined the hole jump i was not in a good mood about it :/

Matt

one thing that annoys me the most is the chavs that come up to you and say give me a go at this ting and like matt said the person that throws pins out of the window its like what is the point because it isn't going to stop us riding

Matt you no what i mean theirs like a big tree and theirs a big patch where theirs just loads of pins in the tree where they have thrown them out i mean cant they see it isn't working lol >_<