What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

"how much wa yer bike"

"do a wheelie"

"what kinda bike isit"

old grandads "wheres yer saddle, hehe"

chav "you got no seat ahaha""

"lets have a go"

"yhyh my matez got a mission prodigy hes sick yano"

Funny, funny, very funny! especially 2 last ones. They have asked me pretty much all of those q's.

i'm still laughing at the throwing of pins...thats bloody ingenious...and seriously harsh (Y)

Also in that riding spot where they chuck pins - all of those pins we find we stick it to a tree, u should see how my pins it has got! like 100 or more! :giggle: But it's probably better that shouting out of the window at us to get out there, we usually find all of those pins anyway.

people who ask why you don't have a seat!

makes a perfect chat up line in my case as i run a small onza plastic seat

'why's your seat so small'

'for little bums like yours darling'

its not worked yet, and im sure it never will :(

also the police where i live seem to have nothing better to do than tell us we should ride in the park...great idea, its pitch black and theres no lights there. that will be fun! go away and do your job!!

also my mates unreliable bikes mean i have no one to ride with half the time!

Older people who ask why you don't have a seat!

Don't mind talking to someone who is interested

oh my god I agree, its so anoying people make jokes saying you lost your seat mate. Every single time I go out for a ride some one says something about my bike not having a seat.

Quick responses for y'all:

You've lost your seat - you've lost your bike

Why do you have balls in your wheels - they spin better that way (think about it)

How long have you been bmxing - about as long as you've known about bikes

How much is that bike worth - too much

my personal favourite was some chav who asked what I would do if someone stole my bike, I responded with stab them, why? are you going to try it?

Why do you have balls in your wheels - they spin better that way (think about it)

How long have you been bmxing - about as long as you've known about bikes

How much is that bike worth - too much

I am definetly going to use those! Especially 1st one! LmaO!

Community support and town wardens!

they think they can order people about, when in fact they have no real power :S it well hacks me off

:o

myne stoped my in the middle of the road to tell me the way i crossed to road was unsafe and theyre talking to me in the middle of the road :S

Matt

Well, when riding the guy that came up and asked me, a 13 year old if he smokes, i told him NO and he goes well you wana cig? I was like wth!?

Old people asking where your seats are, and i always say something stupid like "Oh God I Must Of Lost It". And people calling them stunt bikes and chavs don't really bother me to be honest.

Danny (Y)

That is goood! Ill have to do that next time haha.

Well, I think the kids that stand around and ask silly little questions like "how much did that cost?" and "can you do a wheelie?" are somewhere at the top of my list. The chavs that ask "sellin it" and in general the words wheres your seat? also annoy me.

On that note how good would an indoor trials "park" be!? <_<

Edited by dave!