Czar Mod, Or Gu Typhoon?

Julius Czar

Hi i would defo get a GU typhoon 08 if i had that choice and i think the gu is lighter,looks more better,rides nicer and is a unique design hope that helps

which was found to crack very easy (N)

The czar can take such a beating compared to the GU frames nowadays! My mate is on his second GU frame since summer i think.

I was in the exact same postion mate and i had a go on a GU and did not like the Geo at all mate.

I so went for the Czar and i reckon it was a wise choice . I did get a long frame but now debating wether i should have got a short lol

Hi all, i've changed my mind about a rulong, as there uber-short. now im stuck on what frame to get, both around the same price, and length, just wondering whats your opinion? Czar or Gu?

Thanks.

Kiwi.

i know a guy with 13 cracks on his czar stock frame,although the mod frame is stronger so you will have no problem with it ,but the tp isn't as good az czar mod frame is actually the gu frames aren't strong at all .A friend of mine have broked one st and one typhoon in a period of 1 month .The tp frame always crack on the break mounts or in the booster .Both looks verry goood but for mod czar is beeter dessision